TOP CHEF NWA - In Review
It is with overwhelming gratitude that we thank the many participants, sponsors, volunteers and attendees that helped make TOP CHEF NWA the premiere event of the year!
The night was a fantastic success, the Chefs were wonderfully charming and entertaining. The food and dessert bar was absolutely delicious. We also had many fantastic door prizes that were raffled off and the winner’s were all happy to claim their prize.
What about next year?
This event garnered so much interest that we will do it again. To be notified of future events, sign up for our newsletter at the top of the page.
Without the support of these fine companies, we would not have been able bring this exciting event to you. Please show your appreciation of their support by shopping at their fine businesses.
Special Thanks To:
We want to thank our event host, Metro Appliances & More. For without their wonderful support, we could not have had such a successful evening.
We thank these fine companies for their sponsorship and generous financial support.
- Celebrate Magazine
- Kitchen Aid
- Kitchen Distributors
- New Century Countertops
- Landmark CPA’s
We thank these fine companies for donating their time, products and services.
Climatic Home Products, Samsung, JC Penney, Dillard’s, Harp’s, Fresh Harvest, The HoneyComb Kitchen Shop, Bath and Body Works, Pottery Barn, Savoy Tea Co., Sephora, A&B Distributing NWA, Spiritreaux Pepsi Co. and Angkor.
- Wine Refrigerator provided by Climatic Home Products
- Dillard’s – Ice Cream Maker with all the Fixings Gift Basket
- JCPenney – 3 Items = 14 pc Hard Anodized Cookware Set; KitchenAid 15 pc Tool & Gadget Set; 5 pc Non-Stick Bakeware
- Pottery Barn – Lynbrook Plaid Throw
- Savoy Tea Company – Canary Tea Pot and Caramel Buttercup Tea
- Fresh Harvest – A Grill Master Gift pack
- Honeycomb Kitchen Shop – A “Happy Everything” serving platter
Thanks for helping us get the news out.
- Good Day NWA
- KSPR ABC 33
- NWA Democrat Gazette
Thanks for helping us spread the word.
- Northwest Arkansas ALIVE
- NWA Food